WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

A couple of weeks ago I snuck in a shot of a sub... yes they go past here! Over on MY TAKE
today, there are a series of interesting such views. One or two of you were curious!  There was a request to see dad's garden as a 'whole'.  That's fair enough but can you believe I don't appear to have one?  This is a lack in my lists and I shall remedy that as soon as I visit Edinburgh again!!!

As for here today?  A trawl through some old ones.


(c) Yamini Ali MacLean











Beautiful beetle.
On the bougainvillea in my Sydney garden, 2004.



Water Dragon at Chinese Gardens, Sydney   (c) Yamini Ali MacLean


















Ibex and meerkats at Taronga Zoo... (c) Yamini Ali MacLean


(c) Yamini Ali MacLean























This last one was taken up in Cairns, Far North Queensland.  I just clicked away and somehow this one came out a bit 'Monet'... no idea why.  Pretty though.

Hope you are having a good week yourselves.  Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos, from across the pond! Glad you like my bagpipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beetle looks like a piece of jewellery! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Most I like the water dragon... and the last is really painterly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful colors. That beetle hardly looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab captures especially those leaves , I have never seen a beetle like that before ;-)

    Have a tanfastic week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so pretty! I love the last photo tho. The colors are just vividly amazing =) #ww

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice pictures you have here today...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice photos. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice!! Australia is on our bucket list....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are fun captures! I love getting a glimpse of animal life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your variety of critters. They all have their own sort of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome shots - thanks for sharing! :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏